Monday, July 9, 2012

Summer Special Offer and Updates

I hope everyone is having a great summer.  I just started work on the Front Opening Greenacres Dollhouse.  I'll be posting pictures of it as I go so be sure to stop in periodically to see how I'm doing!  I also wanted to mention I still have the Princess Anne Dollhouse for sale.  It's already finished and ready to go!  For more information and pictures see:
http://littledarlingsdollhouses.blogspot.com/p/closeout-models.html
or go to my Closeout Models tab above. 
Finally, I wanted to offer a special incentive for any new dollhouse order.  I will take $25 off the cost of any dollhouse order placed in the month of July!  Thanks for stopping in, please contact me with any questions or to place your order!  Have a wonderful July!

No comments:

Post a Comment