Saturday, May 13, 2017

Alison Dollhouse with a twist

This is such a treat!  I built this Alison Dollhouse for Pamela.  She chose this fantastic color scheme and it was so much fun to build.  She wanted it "just so" and I was happy to oblige.  I love how it turned out!  The exterior is painted in "turquoise gem" with dark plum shutters.  I suggested the shabby chic/whitewash shingles after I had done them on a previous dollhouse and she gave me the thumbs up. I really like the effect and it really is a one of a kind look.  

 Pamela wanted one large open room on the first floor and a hallway created on the second floor.  All bright colors happy colors for the wallpaper.
The curtains are from Handley House and they look great.  Love your choices Pamela.  It's beautiful. Hope you enjoy it for many years to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment