Saturday, May 13, 2017

Santa's Helper Dollhouse Pictures

Here are some dollhouses I built as Santa's Helper for Christmas 2016....I was so busy some of them are a blur but here are the highlights! And yes, there is a theme...they're all pink!  Santa must like to chose pink for his dollhouse gifts!

This is the shabby chic dollhouse I built.  I am a big fan of shabby chic decorating so this one was especially fun to do.  I love, love, love it! 
This is the interior of the shabby chic dollhouse in my Package B finishing. There are lots of different wallpaper patterns in various shades of pink and creams.  So lovely! 
 Here's another pink Vermont Farmhouse with window boxes.  

 This pair of Vermont Farmhouses were for two sisters.  I love seeing them side by side.  I can just imagine how pretty they looked under the Christmas tree!!!
 Alison Jr. in pink!  
Lastly, another pink Vermont Farmhouse- this time with darker pink shutters and door.  Santa did good this year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment